Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Retreat time almost here

8 days and counting
I hope everyone is as excited as me; I am ready for some sewing time and as much as I love retreat I will be anxious to get back home.
Some of you know and some do not but we are expecting our first grandchild at the end of the month so I am very excited.
I have been sewing lots of baby things but what isn't finished is on the design wall and not coming with me.
I mentioned in the reminder letter about a fun fabric swap I want to try...if you are interested bring a yard of a fabric of your choice with you.
I also mentioned some possible changes for our garage sale table-some of us have assorted items we've made for craft sales etc. such as pincushions, pot holders. Maybe scrap fabric bags or small projects you no longer want to complete rather than so many magazines and patterns.
As always open for suggestions-so far every year we have raised enough to send a child to camp.

See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment